Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sephora 10% Off Today

So today is the last day to enter Sephora's Big Thrill Sweepstakes. In addition, you can today's Mini Thrill of 10% off your total purchase!

The link for the webpage is http://win.sephora.com/ and if you want to get 10%, the promotion code is: thrill

I am so excited because I have wanted the Naked 2 palette for a long time now. I was waiting to get some kind of a deal on it, and this was the perfect opportunity!

So here is what I got:

- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2


- 3 samples that you choose from a selection (You get 3 samples with every order)

  Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense ( I am most excited to try this!)



  Lorac Face selfTANtilizer Face Bronzing Self-Tanner - Sample


  Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel - Sample



- I also used 100 points and got a mini sample of Benefits Bella Bamba blush



- For some reason, Clinique/Moisture Surge Intense Deluxe Sample was in my basket for free too!


So I got all of this for $47.70! Yay :)

Happy Shopping!

Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment