So www.thoughts.com has lost my blog :( Super sad, but on a positive note this is going to my new blog!! Sometimes change is for the better. I may have lost a TON of my blogs, but I gained a new "Blog Spot"...lol.
So I wanted to review a great product that I was able to test and review complementary through Influenster's Vox Box Program! I received a Full-size Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium.
I want to show you how it works, but first here are some specs about the product taken from the Influenster website:
- Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones, and is a customer favorite.
- It also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin.
- It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
Where to Buy:
Customers can visit www.SheerCover.com or call 1-877-489-2035 to purchase Sheer Cover.
$29.95 for the concealer (non-member price) and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also includes the Duo Concealer.
So let me show you the product in action and then I will tell you the PROS and CAN BE IMPROVED :)
These are my problem spots:
This is the lighter concealer:
This is the lighter concealer blended (note that you can still see the red mark on my left cheek):
So I put on the darker concealer:
This is the darker concealer blended in (the red spot is lighter, but still a little visible):
This is a before and after (with light makeup applied):
- It hydrates the under eye area
- It comes in two shades to play with
- Great packaging
- Easy to apply
- Multiple shades available
- Need to finish it with a powder or it can cake
- Can't buy in local stores
- Doesn't fully conceal on own (but can with finishing powder)
- A little pricey
If you are interested in being an Influenster, check it out at www.influenster.com! It is a fantastic community of members!!
Let me know you have any questions!