Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sample Society June 2012 by Beauty Bar w/Allure



So I finally got my first Sample Society Box, and I am so happy I joined!



What I got in my first box is:
  • Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Deluxe Sample (retail value $4.45)
    • I am super excited to try this one!
  • Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream Deluxe Sample (retail value $5.70)
    • Love expensive eye creams :)
  • Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Deluxe Mini (retail value $2.89)
    • Smelled pretty good, especially after it was on for a while.
  • Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper Deluxe Sample (retail value ~$2.00)
    • Really pretty, love the texture, plumps pretty nicely.
  • Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser Deluxe Sample (retail value $7.70)
    • I have a sample of Murad's spf cream, so I am looking forward to trying them together.
 The total retail value of my box = $23 - so that is great!

*** It also comes with this really great little booklet that has beauty tips to go along with every item you received, which I LOVE! ***

This service costs $15/month, but you get a year subscription to Allure (retails $12), and $15 code off of $50 to use every month on that month's items purchases.

You can get more information at www.beautybar.com/Samplesociety and enter code: Matix and they will donate money to The Make-A-Wish Foundation :) How awesome is that?!?

Happy Product Sampling!!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment