Friday, June 1, 2012

Julep Maven June 2012

Hi Everyone,

So I got my Julep Maven Box for June, and I classify as Classic with a Twist :)


If you are unfamiliar, Julep is a monthly sample for nail polish and nail related products that retails for $20/month. You get to preview what you are going to get every month, just in case you want to switch to a different category, or even add-on up to 2 products for a fraction of their original price. The contents in this box retail for $62, but since I am a Julep Maven I got it for only $20!!

If you want to join and get your first box for 1 cent (1 PENNY ONLY!!), Log on to http://www.julep.com/?r=20048535 and use code: COLORS4ONE, PENNY, or TWITTER1

*** Super deal!!!! You can also buy a year's worth of boxes at $10/box, which makes the subscription so much more affordable. Use code: WELCOMEFB ***



So what I got in my box is:
  • Daylight Defense Lip Balm in Vanilla Mint with SPF 15 ($6)
  • Daylight Defense Lotion with SPF 30 ($28)
  • Lauren - Hot Tropical Pink Creme ($14)
  • Claire - Sky Blue Creme ($14)
  • Two replacement brushes to replace the defects in the May box
  • Two Pixy Stix. :)

My overall take on Julep is that it is awesome! The box always ship early in the month. They always address any issues (i.e. replacement brushes) with no problem. The nail polishes are free of harsh ingredients, and they go on like butter.

I am an avid Julep fan, if you can't tell :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Painting,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment