So this month I was not very thrilled with my Birchbox. I thought it was a dud quite frankly, which is rare. I usually love getting my Birchbox in the mail!
In this box was:
- theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen (retail value $2.27)
- Thought that this was a great product and a better price than Benefit's Tints, which I love!
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick ***FULL SIZE (retail value $15)
- Good product, super smooth consistency.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream (retail value $1.28)
- Wish I either got something else, or at least a better sample!
- Luna Mini Bar (retail value ~$0.75)
- Great product - shouldn't have been included.
- Borghese Bagno Di Vita Soak (retail value $3.50)
- On the fence with this one, because I love the company. Guess I need to try it before I come to any conclusions.
- A coupon for $25 off coupon to Artspace (I believe the lowest priced piece was $60)
- Some of the really good pieces were too expensive for me :(
I should say that I normally love getting my Birchbox in the mail, so I don't want to discourage you if you are interested in joining Birchbox. Just be prepared that you might receive a product/s that you might not like or want.
If you are interested in subscribing to Birchbox, it is $10/month and you can click here: BIRCHBOX
Here's to a better box next month!