Glossybox is another sample service that I am doing, but it is a more high-end box in my opinion. I got the May box June 2nd, so maybe they are a little behind on their delivery.
Glossybox was already worldwide, but it recently gave out it's inaugural box in May 2012 and started it's services in the USA!
The options to buy the box are:
- $115/6 months
- $220/12 months
Here is where they are located:
Here is what Glossybox says about their company:
- Engaging beauty lovers in more than 15 countries
- Beauty trend scouting in Paris, Milano, Tokyo, London …
- Our team of 400+ beauty enthusiasts
- Strong relationships with more than 100 premier and niche brands
- A global customer service team to support your beauty discovery
- Phyto Phtojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair (France), sample size $9.50
- Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea), sample size $15.80
- Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper (UK), sample size $7.00
- Great color and a natural sheer. It's my first ever Burberry makeup!
- Zoya Summer 2012 - Beach and Surf Collection Rory (USA), full size $8.00
- Beautiful bright hot pink w/gold glimmer. One layer on my nail was AH-mazing!
- Marvis Whitening Toothpaste (Italy), full size $7.50
- Glossybox Powder Brush
- Synthetic fibers, not too full of a brush - I have yet to try it though
This is definitely woth more than I paid for it, plus I get to try out these amazing international products! If you are willing to shell out the moola, I would definitely say check it out! If you think the box is too pricey, I haven't found any discount codes...yet :( But, you can always subscribe to Birchbox. It is a great monthly box that only costs $10, and you get great products for the price!