Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Glossybox USA May 2012

I got my very first GlossyBox!



Glossybox is another sample service that I am doing, but it is a more high-end box in my opinion. I got the May box June 2nd, so maybe they are a little behind on their delivery.

It offers
  • 5 exciting travel-sized beauty products, delivered each month
  • The crème de la crème of international brands
  • Exclusive access to global beauty trends


  • Glossybox was already worldwide, but it recently gave out it's inaugural box in May 2012 and started it's services in the USA!

    The options to buy the box are:
    • $21/month
    • $115/6 months
    • $220/12 months
    You can sign up here: http://www.glossybox.com/index.php/

    Here is where they are located:


    Here is what Glossybox says about their company:
    • Engaging beauty lovers in more than 15 countries
    • Beauty trend scouting in Paris, Milano, Tokyo, London …
    • Our team of 400+ beauty enthusiasts
    • Strong relationships with more than 100 premier and niche brands
    • A global customer service team to support your beauty discovery
    So here is what I got in my first Glossybox:


    • Phyto Phtojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair (France), sample size $9.50
    • Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea), sample size $15.80
    • Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper (UK), sample size $7.00
      • Great color and a natural sheer. It's my first ever Burberry makeup!
    • Zoya Summer 2012 - Beach and Surf Collection Rory (USA), full size $8.00
      • Beautiful bright hot pink w/gold glimmer. One layer on my nail was AH-mazing!
    • Marvis Whitening Toothpaste (Italy), full size $7.50
    • Glossybox Powder Brush
      • Synthetic fibers, not too full of a brush - I have yet to try it though
    So the total value of the box = $47.80 + the brush.

    This is definitely woth more than I paid for it, plus I get to try out these amazing international products! If you are willing to shell out the moola, I would definitely say check it out! If you think the box is too pricey, I haven't found any discount codes...yet :( But, you can always subscribe to Birchbox. It is a great monthly box that only costs $10, and you get great products for the price!

    Happy Unboxing!

    Bonnie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment