Friday, January 9, 2015

Sample Free by 2016 - Day #8 Beauty Samples

January 8th, 2015 - 33/565 Samples = $11.28/124.04

Here are the samples I used up:


Sample #29 - Kneipp Herbal Bath in Blanacing, value = $5.50

 

Thoughts: I really enjoyed this! The bottle was good for 2 baths, and each one was perfect. The liquid turned my bath a beautiful blue, and the scent that came off the bath was wonderful. It was a lavendar and minty. Just sitting in there, I felt relaxed and refreshed. My legs felt wonderful coming out, after being so tired and overworked. I had my kids in with me too, and they I have other scents of this and I can't wait to try them!

Would I repurchase: 100% Yes!


Sample #30 - Sea RX Birchsap Moisturizing Lotion, value = $1.05
 

Thoughts: Very moisturizing and smelled like oranges. Just not something I see myself using all the time.

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #31 - Sea Rx Microdermabrasion for Face & Body, value = $1.27


Thoughts: This is very gentle for a dermabrasion, so it would be perfect for daily use or sensitive skin. I feel like my clarisonic does the same thing, though - so it is not something I have to have.

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #32 - Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector, value = $0.72
 

Thoughts: Beautiful cream bronzer. This really gave some cool tone bronzing to my skin, and looks so natural. It was so easy to use too! I definitely see this in my future, as it is perfect to wear alone or set with powder. Great product, but word to my richer complexion peeps - not for you. It is more suitable for fair-medium skin tones.

Would I repurchase: Yes!


Sample #33 - Arcona Magic White Ice Serum, value = $2.74
 

Thoughts: Smells like cranberries, and is hydrating. My only issue with it, is that is contains denatured alcohol. I do not understand why companies feel the need to put it their products. All the research I have done says that it is not necessary.

Would I repurchase: NO.

Overall Thoughts:

So glad that I am doing this challenge. I have been holding onto the Kneipp product for a long time, and would not have used it anytime soon. Also, Becca is definitely a new love of mine!

Please let me know if you have finished up any samples, or if you have any opinions on any of these products.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment