Friday, January 9, 2015

Sample Free by 2016 - Day #7 Beauty Samples

January 7th, 2015 - 28/565 Samples = $32.97/112.76

Here are the samples I used up:


Sample #24 - Mitchell & Peach Body Cream, value = $14.23


Thoughts: I HATE the smell of this. It it fragranced with essential oils, which has never been a bad thing for me, but this combination smells like stale, bitterness. I tried it twice, and couldn't believe I did that. I know scent is completely subjective, but spare yourselves. Overpriced, and nothing special.

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #25 - Mitchell & Peach Luxury Hand Cream, value = $13.62
 

Thoughts: See above: Same scent, same horrible feeling about it.

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #26 - Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion, value = $0.71
 

Thoughts: This sunscreen has an spf 50+ and is water resistant for ~ 80 mins. It has this very silky, light feeling on the skin, and covers wonderfully. The only issue I have is that it has a major whitecast. This would not be something you necessarily put makeup over. This may be your, "I don't care about a white cast, I am getting my spf today" type of face lotion. I adore the Shisedo Urban Environment sunscreen. This one is just a little too much for me.

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #27 - Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm, value = $4.16
 

Thoughts: Very nice eye cream. It is pricey though, and I am almost positive there is something more effective and less money out there. I have yet to find it, but I know I will!

Would I repurchase: NO.


Sample #28 - L'oreal Magic Beautifier BB in Light, value = $0.25
 


Thoughts: This does not have spf, unfortunately, but other than that - I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this! It primes, evens, and brightens my complexion. It has light coverage, but it is affordable and perfect for those days where you want perfected skin for less effort. It is a pink cream color with little beads of pigment that rub into a great color. The picture above shows the cream on my index finger, and then rubbed on on the middle finger.

Would I repurchase: Yes!


Overall Thoughts:

So suprised with L'oreal BB cream, and so dissappointed with Mitchell & Peach. One would think that if you were going to sells an uber expensive cream, you would make it smell pleasant.

Please let me know if you have finished up any samples, or if you have any opinions on any of these products.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment