Friday, July 6, 2012

Smooth & Shine Polishing Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer

I want to tell you about this innovative product that I received complementary to test out through the BzzAgent program.


 That product is the Smooth & Shine Polishing Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer.
  • It is an at-home treatment that lets you tame your curls and frizz using a 2-step, no mixing breakthrough KERATIN 4 + ALOE formula.
  • It is a gentle, and is 5x less damaging than traditional relaxers.
  • Comes in 2 strengths: Regular (for fine to average hair) and Super (for average to coarse hair)
  • Lasts for 6 weeks or 5 washes.
  • Costs $8.99.
  • Can be found at Walgreens, drugstore.com, Sally Beauty Supply, and other stores nationwide.
So what should you expect after using this product? Hair that straightens more easily and/or manageable "wash and go" curls.



Who should use this product? Anyone that has unruly hair, that normally does not wash too frequently. Although the lady on the box is African-American, you don't only need to be African-American to get great results.

My personal thoughts? I personally did not use this product, because my hair is pretty manageable and I recently got highlights and color done (which the box warns not use the product if you have had either in the last 2 weeks). I have however read multiple reviews from other bzzagents describing their experience. Some were great, some were so-so. I believe that they people that get the most desirable results from this product are those with naturally unmanageable hair.

If you would like more information about this product please go to www.smoothnshine.com. There is also a video that you can watch describing the whole process.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

 And if you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent, and joining this awesome community - please go to www.bzzagent.com

 Here's to manageable hair :)

Bonnie

DISCLOSURE: I am a participant in the BzzAgent marketing program. They provided me with a full-sized kit on behalf of Smooth 'N Shine in exchange for sharing my honest opinion of the product with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment