Monday, July 9, 2012

Sample Society July 2012 by Beauty Bar w/Allure



This box is becoming my new FAVORITE box!! And I am so happy that I am subscribed!


What I got in my box is:
  • Borghese Tono Body Crème, sample size (retail value $6.64)
    • Botanical scent, nice finish - look forward to trying it!
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden, sample size (retail value $3.80)
    • Love this color. I received a sample of this in the past and this color is so beautiful!
  • Sisley Paris Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration, sample size (retail value $25)
    • This one is HIGH-END, and I love it! My favorite thing about sample services is being able to try amazing high-end samples. I just hope I don't fall in LOVE with them...lol! 
  • Vbeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Cream, sample size (retail value $5.67)
    • Got a sample of this in my Glossybox, and I am happy to have another!
  • Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil in Lavender Lite and Grape, full size (retail value $26)
    • Love, love, love this!! Will definitely purchase more colors this month with my coupon!!

The total retail value of my box = $67.11 - so that is AMAZING!

*** It also comes with this really great little booklet that has beauty tips to go along with every item you received, which I LOVE! ***

This service costs $15/month, but you get a year subscription to Allure (retails $12), and $15 code off of $50 to use every month on that month's items purchases.

You can get more information at www.beautybar.com/Samplesociety and enter code: Matix and they will donate money to The Make-A-Wish Foundation :) How awesome is that?!?

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment