Monday, July 16, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

IVORY SOAP... "99.44% Pure, So Pure It Floats...", Free of dyes and heavy perfumes..., Ivory provides a simple, yet effective clean for the entire family (without breaking the bank!)....


Did you know there were SO many OTHER things that Ivory Soap is used for other than just washing your body in the shower???

Really!!! You can google "Unusual Ways to Use Ivory Soap" and it is even archived at http://archive.org/stream/cu31924089502037/cu31924089502037_djvu.txt

There are kid activities:
  • Microwave it and watch it expand
  • Then kids can mold it
  • Add food coloring and create soap paint
  • Create snow flakes
  • Carve it into sculptures
  • Mold it
Some people mix it with water and spray it on plants to repel pests. You can make individualized soap on a rope with it. And of course it is an amazing cleaner. You can obviously wash you body and face, but other people note how wonderful it is at cleaning food stains and collar stains. Here are some other great websites if you are interested.

So how did i use it?

I used mine as a makeup brush cleaner. I read that it does a good job cleaning brushes, and since I use a more pricey one, I though it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. I was so amazed at how gentle and effective it was. It cleans great and rinses off wonderfully. I just wet the bar and my brush, rubbed the brush over the wet bar and Ta-Da!



Plus, this amazing bar is SUPER affordable. You can find it at your nearest retailer, including stores such as Walmart and Target as well as any major grocery, dollar and drug store. A 10-pack of Ivory bar soap retails for around $4.49 (bath bar size). I recently purchased some more at Target, where 3 bars were on sale for $1.27. I used a $1.00 off coupon and paid some change!!

So I am thankful that I was able to rekindle my love for the Ivory Soap bar. I love it as a brush cleaner, and I am excited to try the many other "unusual" ways it can be used!
If you are interested in learning more about this and the other wonderful products Ivory makes, you can go to www.ivory.com.

They are also on mass media:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Ivory
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ivory


If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)
Bonnie

Note: I received this product complementary for testing purposes through the Influenster Voxbox program for testing and review purposes. All opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment