Monday, July 23, 2012

The Original Dish Drying Mat

Ever since I could remember, the dishwasher was not a mechanical device that washed dishes. "I" was the dishwasher. I thought my mom was crazy, but I guess I became accustomed to hand washing the dishes. Now, at 32, I still wash dishes by hand even with a dishwasher in the house. 

So as an experienced dish washer, my biggest pet peeve is washing wine glasses. They are too fragile to place in the dish drying rack, and I can imagine this happens to those of you that use your dishwasher too. I have to either lay out a towel on the counter to dry them, or wash them last and hand dry them.

Well, that was until I found out about this amazing product, The Original Dish Drying Mat!! It was included in select Influenster Mom Voxboxes (an amazing box with complementary products to test and review through the company Influenster [see below]). Although I did not receive one, I was still really interested in it, because the concept is perfect for drying fragile items like my wine glasses!





So here is some information I got from The Original Website:


The Original Dish Drying Mat is the new solution to the age old tradition of placing dish towels on the counter when hand washing pots, pans, dishes, and glassware. The unique, laminated design combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high-quality, super-absorbent microfiber. 16" X 18"
  • Superior absorbency; holds 4 times its weight in water
  • Cushions delicate dishes and stemware
  • Machine washable and highly durable
  • Folds and stores easily
  • Protects your counter top from scratches and scuffs.
  • Available in additional sizes: XL - 18" x 24"

Plus it comes in 4 awesome colors to complement your kitchen's color scheme: Beige, gray, green, and red!



 I think that the most amazing thing about it though, is the COST!! One might think this great mat would be really costly, but guess what???? It's only $4.99!!!!

Needless to say, I have ordered one and am so excited for its arrival!

You can learn more HERE and buy it HERE.
Happy Dishwashing!!

Bonnie

Note: This product was included in the Mom Voxbox and given to influenster members complementary to test and review. If you are interested in becoming an Influenster and joining this amazing community, go to www.influenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment