Friday, August 2, 2013

POND’S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

Hey Everyone!

So I was recently selected to try out the New POND’S Luminous Finish BB+ cream, and I am so excited to share my thoughts on the product.

First, let me show you the awesome package I received from Influenster:


This beautiful box came with 2 full size products (one in light, and one in medium), and then 4 full size brand new boxed creams to give away to my friends. I excitingly gave away 2 and am currently hosting a giveaway for the other two via YouTube:



To share the perks of using the unique pigment system of the BB+ cream, here is some information on it:
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks
  • Superior coverage of imperfections
  • Superior visible dark spot reduction
  • Superior non-greasy feel with a matte finish
  • Tone Perfecting Complex formulated with:
    • Vitamin E Acetate – an antioxidant known to protect and repair skin
    • Glycerin – helps increase hydration
  • Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture
  • SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
  • Reduces the number of beauty and skin care products required during a daily beauty regimen
The cream comes in two different shades, light and medium:

And together rubbed in on my skin:


What I truly enjoyed about this product is:
  • It is so creamy and yet mattifying at the same time. It is perfect for normal-oily skin, and even if you have dry skin - a light moisturizer prior to applying is all you need.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Aside from having dry skin, this product is an all-in-one product. You don't even need to put on moisturizer or a primer.
  • It is buildable, meaning you can use it by itself or add another foundation over if you are looking for more coverage. And, you don't have to worry about the BB+ cream causing creases.
  • It is afforadable and can be purchased at your local drugstore.
  • It does improve the tone of your skin. My co-worker's skin looked visibly improved after she had been using it! My skin looked more luminous and even after using it for two weeks.
  • It smells so nice!

Things to consider:
  • It lasts on the skin without touchup for about 8 hours.
  • Aside from medium, there are no darker options available at this time.

Here is the product on my skin, with only setting powder:


Here are some additional links:

To become an Influenster, sign up at http://www.influenster.com

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment