So I was recently selected to try out the New POND’S Luminous Finish BB+ cream, and I am so excited to share my thoughts on the product.
First, let me show you the awesome package I received from Influenster:
This beautiful box came with 2 full size products (one in light, and one in medium), and then 4 full size brand new boxed creams to give away to my friends. I excitingly gave away 2 and am currently hosting a giveaway for the other two via YouTube:
To share the perks of using the unique pigment system of the BB+ cream, here is some information on it:
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks
- Superior coverage of imperfections
- Superior visible dark spot reduction
- Superior non-greasy feel with a matte finish
- Tone Perfecting Complex formulated with:
- Vitamin E Acetate – an antioxidant known to protect and repair skin
- Glycerin – helps increase hydration
- Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture
- SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Reduces the number of beauty and skin care products required during a daily beauty regimen
And together rubbed in on my skin:
What I truly enjoyed about this product is:
- It is so creamy and yet mattifying at the same time. It is perfect for normal-oily skin, and even if you have dry skin - a light moisturizer prior to applying is all you need.
- A little goes a long way.
- Aside from having dry skin, this product is an all-in-one product. You don't even need to put on moisturizer or a primer.
- It is buildable, meaning you can use it by itself or add another foundation over if you are looking for more coverage. And, you don't have to worry about the BB+ cream causing creases.
- It is afforadable and can be purchased at your local drugstore.
- It does improve the tone of your skin. My co-worker's skin looked visibly improved after she had been using it! My skin looked more luminous and even after using it for two weeks.
- It smells so nice!
Things to consider:
- It lasts on the skin without touchup for about 8 hours.
- Aside from medium, there are no darker options available at this time.
Here is the product on my skin, with only setting powder:
Here are some additional links:
- Visit POND's on Facebook http://facebook.com/PONDS
- To view all key product information on BB+ please visit http://www.influenster.com/review/ponds-luminous-finish-bb-cream
To become an Influenster, sign up at http://www.influenster.com
If you have any questions, please let me know!