VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body
So I have never waxed my legs before. It's such a large area and I always thought it was too expensive to get it professionally done. Of course there was always the do-it-yourself option, but that seemed complicated. To my excitement, the VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body were included in my Influenster Latina Voxbox. Truly changed my perspective on waxing.
- Keeps skin smooth for longer.
- Can be used on legs, underarms and bikini area.
- Lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Super easy to use!
- It is difficult to get EVERY single hair, but I was pleased with how many actually came off.
- When the hair grew back , I had a quite a few ingrown hairs. Got me thinking that I need to exfoliate more after using it.
- The hairless factor lasted about 2 weeks, but I know it gets better the more you use the product.
- It got a little sticky towards the end.
- I love the effect on the lower half of my legs, but will NEVER use it on my armpits again -- super painful and not a lot hair even came off.
- Half a box was good for both bottom halves of my legs.
- It hurts a little bit on the legs, but nothing horrible.
Ohhhh La La!
You can find VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips at Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart!
Suggested retail price of the Wax Strips: $9.99.
For more information go to www.veet.us
Let me know if you have any questions :)
Influenster Voxbox program. If you are interested in joining this amazing community, you can sign up for free at www.influenster.com.