Wednesday, September 5, 2012

VEET Wax Strips

VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body

 
So I have never waxed my legs before. It's such a large area and I always thought it was too expensive to get it professionally done. Of course there was always the do-it-yourself option, but that seemed complicated. To my excitement, the VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body were included in my Influenster Latina Voxbox. Truly changed my perspective on waxing.
 
Positives:
  • Keeps skin smooth for longer.
  • Can be used on legs, underarms and bikini area.
  • Lasts up to 4 weeks.
  • Super easy to use!




My experience:
  • It is difficult to get EVERY single hair, but I was pleased with how many actually came off.
  • When the hair grew back , I had a quite a few ingrown hairs. Got me thinking that I need to exfoliate more after using it.
  • The hairless factor lasted about 2 weeks, but I know it gets better the more you use the product.
  • It got a little sticky towards the end.
  • I love the effect on the lower half of my legs, but will NEVER use it on my armpits again -- super painful and not a lot hair even came off.
  • Half a box was good for both bottom halves of my legs.
  • It hurts a little bit on the legs, but nothing horrible.

Ohhhh La La!
 
Final thoughts:
I would definitely recommend the product, especially if you are going on vacation and want to stress less about shaving. 

 

Where to Buy:

You can find VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips at Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart!
Suggested retail price of the Wax Strips: $9.99.
 
For more information go to www.veet.us

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Bonnie

Influenster Voxbox program. If you are interested in joining this amazing community, you can sign up for free at www.influenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment