Sunday, August 12, 2012

Woolite® Extra Dark Care


Woolite has come out with a great new product, Woolite® Extra Dark Care. It has a great campaign that has a catchy theme:


How does it work?

It has a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes. It won't cause fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer.

So....


I was fortunate enough to be selected by Crowdtap to not only sample the product, but share samples with 9 other people. I decided that to inform more people about this new product, I would make a You Tube video and share my samples with my viewers:


Needless to say, it was a very successful share, and I received great feedback about it:
  • "Thank you so much for the sample. I have used it and love that my dark clothes look as great as they did when I washed them!: K.B.
  • "Hi! I used the sample to wash a load of jeans and the results were great. I will always use Woolite to wash them now. Thank you so much for the sample." M.G.
I am excited, because I am going to do my laundry today and will report back with an update, so stay tuned.

Check out Woolite Extra Dark Care at http://www.woolite.us/products_dark.php

Don't torture your jeans ;)

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment